Hear from an expert
"Talking on the phone can be a challenge when it comes to hearing loss. For those who can't already stream calls directly to their hearing aids, the Phone Clip+ is the perfect solution."
— Dr. Brittany Beers, Jabra Enhance Audiologist
Great for Androids
Since certain older Androids can't stream directly to your hearing aids, this device saves the day by streaming to any Bluetooth-enabled phone.
Clip onto your clothing, then take calls directly through your hearing aids, without pulling out your phone. Stay connected and keep the conversation going.
Doubles as a remote control for quick and easy adjustments on-the-go. Turn up the volume, switch programs, and more with a simple click.
- 6 hours of talk time, 80 hours of standby time
- Compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled phone
- Built-in microphone sends sound back to the mobile phone
- Doubles as a remote control for easy adjustments
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 1.3 x 0.5 in
What's in the box
- Phone Clip+
- Wall plug and Micro USB cable
- Instruction manual
- Includes 1-year warranty and 1-year loss & damage protection
Android devices that need the phone clip
While our hearing aids can stream calls and music from all Apple and most Android smartphones, certain older Androids require the Phone Clip+ for direct audio streaming.