Federal Employees, use your insurance for better hearing at no cost to you!
You may be eligible with your Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB).
Take our hearing test
Let's talk it over.
Let's chat about reimbursement, coverage, and what makes Enhance Select hearing aids a great choice.
Good chance your plan qualifies.
We can help facilitate reimbursement for FEHB and other insurance plans,* including:
American Postal Workers
Union Health Plan
BlueCross BlueShield Federal Employee Plan
Government Employees Health Association
National Association of Letter Carriers Health Benefit Plan
* Jabra Enhance does not guarantee coverage by any specific insurance plan, and recommends you confirm eligibility and coverage with your insurance carrier.
How does it work?
Call us at (855) 903 3342
We're here to help! Our Support Team will collect your insurance information. It's helpful to confirm your eligibility and benefit amount first.
Chat with our Audiology Team
After your purchase, you'll remotely meet our Audiology Team to discuss your hearing health. Then your devices ship!
Hearing aids arrive at your door
Your video orientation with your Audiology Team will get you set up. Lastly, we'll send you the paperwork for your claim.
What will we need to support you?
- Your name and contact information
- Insurance information and relevant hearing loss history
- An audiogram from the last 6 months, if you have one
Are you eligible?
Determining eligibility is simple. Ask these questions — and check with your insurer about the documentation you'll need.
- Are you a federal employee with a select FEHB plan?
- What is your available hearing aid allowance?
- Does your hearing aid benefit cover telehealth?
- Is your coverage active?
You don't have to be a federal employee to love Jabra Enhance.
I love these hearing aids. They are tiny, discreet and comfortable. Best of all, they are effective. I'm not cranking up the tv volume. I'm not endlessly asking people to repeat themselves.